Patch notes for version EA 0.9.3.1 – October 2nd, 2019
Build number: 587205
Thanks to your feedback and reports we found three serious bugs and a few minor bugs that we want to fix with this patch.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened when a city guard tried to reprimand the aggressor after combat.
- Fixed a crash that in rare occasions could happen when the player was seeing a cutscene.
- Fixed a bug that caused the trade route button in the warehouse to be unresponsive.
- Fixed a bug that caused the list of your other characters in your warehouse to be slightly displaced.
- AI dynasties behave more calmly at the early game, so that they have time to evolve before they start to act aggressively against their opponents.
- Currently joining a loaded multiplayer save game can lead to instabilities for some players leading to disconnects or crashes for whoever joined. We are currently investigating this issue and are confident that we will at least be able to reduce these issues with the next patch.
PLEASE NOTE: We have received a lot of bug reports over the weekend, stating that the production is no more working and about other critical bugs. Most of these occurred because, contrary to our internal tests EA 0.9.2 save games were not fully compatible with EA 0.9.3 . That is why we had to invalidate all save games from before EA 0.9.3.1 . We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Thanks for your feedback and patience!