Patch notes for EA 0.9.14.1 – July 15th, 2021
Build number: 624452
We’ve watched the crash reports after the update EA 0.9.14 closely and made out some major issues that caused crashes and two bugs with storage rules and/or transporters. We decided to investigate and to provide you with the hotfix patch in order to solve the mentioned issues before our next larger patch.
This hotfix patch includes the following bug fixes and changes:
- Fixed a bug where the game crashed on load after the main residence was switched
- Fixed a crash where the game crashed after clicking on a dialogue with an NPC
- Fixed a crash where an AI family without an appointed heir had a new child
- Fixed a couple more errors that could potentially lead to a crash
- Transporters – numbers: added a second transporter to the Herb Hut, Fishing Hut, Potter, Orchardist and Windmill that can be unlocked in the building’s add-ons
- Transporters – supply: fixed a flaw where markets or businesses at which only few required items were available were considered more attractive than stops where a full item order was available
Please note: saved games from EA 0.9.14 will work with this patch. The additional transporters will however only be available in newly created saved games.
- Some business buildings might make more money after the recent changes. We will balance this out in one of our future patches.
Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for the new DevDiary next week!