Results of the survey for the patch EA 0.5.7
(from October 17th 2018 until November 2nd 2018)
You can find the detailed results for every question here: Link
The survey time for EA 0.5.7 is over and as always we want to share the results with all of you.
- It seems that a lot of you like burning down houses but the majority is not yet happy with the fine tuning of that new feature. We will definitely work on the fire spreading and on the impact of it in the future as well when we are starting to balance it properly. We also think that it could be interesting that based on your reputation in a neighborhood, npc characters might help you put out a fire. What do you think?
- Another big change we introduced is how you transfer items from A to B. To be honest we were a bit concerned how you all would receive the feature as it’s pretty different compared to the old system in place. So we are very happy that a very big majority thinks that the new system is better than the old one. You also mentioned that it needs more fine tuning? Please let us know in the comments what you all would like to see to make the system better.
- We introduced a few different ways of how to control the amount of items transferred. Over 85% like the different ways a lot. Some of the replies would like to have more granular controls and less clunky mouse wheel control. We’ll look into how we can further improve it.
- Market prices are not changing instantly anymore but in certain intervals. The change was received really well but it seems that we need to do something on making it more transparent when the prices are updated. Maybe via a notification? What do you think?
- As requested we added the current action and the health bar to the dynasty leader box in the upper left corner but it seems you would like to have even more information up there. What else would you like to see?
- Since the release of EA 0.5.7 you also see the portraits of your characters in buildings you don’t control. A few would like to have more information on where their characters are. In an upcoming patch we are planning to directly show it on the portrait if a character is out the building or not. Do you think that will help?
Thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions and we are looking forward to your feedback for our upcoming patches. Please let us know in the comments what you think about our assessment of the EA 0.5.7 survey.