Results of the survey for the patch EA 0.7.1
(from January 18th 2019 until February 15th 2019)
You can find the detailed results for every question here: Link
Patch EA 0.7.1 was all about love and how to use romance to your advantage. Also influence as a new concept was added to the game. Below you’ll find our assessment of the feedback provided by you all:
- It seems we didn’t quite hit the spot with how we reworked the romance system as only 45% think it’s great, for around 49% it’s fine and around 6% don’t like it at all. What do you think can be improved? What are you missing?
- There are now 3 different states: romance, liaison and marriage. For the majority the differences between those 3 are understandable but around 20% think it’s still too complicated. Do you think it would even need the romance step before interacting socially? If we would remove that intermediate step would that help?
- You are now able to use your heir and spouse as well to get into the game of love. The majority really likes that, which makes us happy, as we weren’t 100% sure whether we should implement it.
- A new strategy that we added to the game is that you are able to steal properties of your competitors by engaging in an unholy marriage with an heir of another dynasty. We got lots of positive feedback regarding that feature. Cool!
- Since EA 0.7.1 earning XP with your characters doesn’t earn you XP anymore for unlocking titles. Instead we added a new “currency” called influence. Influence is needed to purchase higher titles in the game. As this is a new concept for the game we are very happy that those changes were received so well! Though there is one big problem: The majority isn’t quite sure how to get influence. We already made some changes regarding that in patch EA 0.7.3. What do you think? Is it better now?
Thank you all for your time! Please let us know in the comments what you think about our assessment.