April 9th, 2019 – Patch EA 0.7.5.1
We just deployed an update to fix issues that came up with 0.7.5. Here are the things we changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the years per round to change back to 4 years after saving and loading a game.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when a kidnapped character was released.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash under certain circumstances when conquering a building.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to create way more animals than actually set in the editor (eg. Paris 6400 animals…)
We also did a few things to improve performance:
- Animations are now only started if they aren’t playing already.
- Positions of the handcarts are not using the street to check the positioning anymore.
- Game logic is now only updated once per frame.
Thanks for your feedback and patience!